Virtue of Justice
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Smiting)
Virtue of Justice
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Virtue#Related skills
- Protector's Strike — Protect allies from the next incoming attack against them, and lash out when attacked, granting boons to nearby allies and fully charging the passive burning effect.
- Zealous Scepter — Gain might when your justice passive effect triggers; gain more might while wielding a scepter.
- Symbolic Power — Symbols deal increased damage and charge your Justice passive effect twice as fast.
- Justice is Blind — Gain a light aura and blind nearby foes when you activate Virtue of Justice.
- Renewed Justice — Virtue of Justice is renewed when you kill a foe.
- Wrath of Justice — Striking an enemy with Virtue of Justice's damaging effect casts Lesser Signet of Wrath.
- Amplified Wrath — Burning you inflict deals increased damage. Burning duration applied by Virtue of Justice's passive effect is increased.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated.
- Virtue of Retribution — Gain retaliation when you activate a Virtue. Retaliation you grant has increased duration.
- Power of the Virtuous — Deal increased damage for each boon on you. Virtues gain reduced recharge.
- Permeating Wrath — Virtue of Justice's passive triggers more quickly and now burns in an area.
- As the guardian attacks, the left half of the skill bar will show a blue flame of increasing intensity, until the effect of Justice is available and the next hit causes burning. The hit counter is conserved across combat sessions (the effect remains when combat ends).
- The blue flame effect is visible on the skill bars of other professions, if they are under the effect of Justice.
- Allows skills that hit multiple times to trigger burning more rapidly. Area of Effect skills that hit multiple targets at once can also count as multiple hits.
- The duration of the active effect is 20 seconds (i.e. the next attack will burn if performed within the next 20 sec).
- Active effect will only trigger on 1 target even if the skill used to trigger it hits multiple targets.
- The burning damage of the active effect when applied to an ally is based on the ally's Condition Damage, not the guardian's.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 13, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|December 10, 2013||
|August 06, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: