From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
After completing a shadowstep, you are healed. Nearby allies are also healed for a larger amount. Only affects thief shadowsteps.
— In-game description
- Healing is applied at the end point of the shadowstep.
- Thief shadowsteps include
- Steal — Shadowstep to your foe and steal from them.
- Swipe — Shadowstep to your foe and steal from them.
- Infiltrator's Strike — Shadowstep to a foe and strike them. Use Shadow Returncondition.
- Infiltrator's Arrow — Fire an arrow and shadowstep to the target area, blinding nearby foes.
- Shadow Shot — Dual Wield. Fire an unblockable shot at your foe, which blinds them, and then shadowstep to them for a dagger strike.
- Shadow Strike — Dual Wield. Stab your foe, then shadowstep away and shoot them. Unlock repeater for a short time.
- Death's Retreat — Shadowstep away from your target and lose conditions. Poisons foes at your starting location.
- Ink Shot — Shoot an ink shot that blinds foes in a line. Detonate the shot and shadowstep to it.
- Infiltrator's Signet (Active) — Signet Passive: Regenerates one extra initiative every ten seconds. Signet Active: Shadowstep to your foe.
- Shadowstep — Deception. Shadowstep to target area. Becomes Shadow Return, which returns you to your starting area and cures three conditions.
- Shadow Swap — Swap places with your shadow flare.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|July 16, 2019||