Protect the demolition team
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Protect the demolition team
- Escort the demolition team to the statue.
- Warmaster Tydus
These are the expected rewards for a level 13 player. Higher level players receive dynamically adjusted rewards.
- Veteran Warmaster Tydus
- Ascalonian Archer
- Ascalonian Captain
- Ascalonian Citizen
- Ascalonian Fighter
- Ascalonian Healer
- Ascalonian Mage
- Ascalonian Peasant
- Mission start
- Aymber Blastrock: Stick something in your ears. When these explosives go off, the ghosts' bones won't all that's rattling.
- Fulmyna Blaststone: You sure this is going to work? I don't think destroying one statue will get rid of angry Ascalonians.
- Aymber Blastrock: So? This, worry whiskers, is a chance to make something go boom in a big way. You gonna pass that up?
- Fulmyna Blaststone: Hm. When you put it like that, I forget what I was thinking. Let's make it go boom!
- Approaching the waypoint
- Ascalonian Soldier: The charr aren't too kind to their prisoners. Those they don't kill become slaves.
- Ascalonian Soldier: I'd rather die.
- Ascalonian Soldier: Here they come!
- Approaching the bridge
- Ascalonian Soldier: Help! Somebody help me!
- Ascalonian Soldier: No! No! No! Please, no! Noooooo! (scream)
- At the bridge
- Fulmyna: You know, I love sneaking around as much as anyone, but let's get this over with already!
- Aymber Blastrock: What's the matter? You afraid of ghosts?
- Fulmyna Blaststone: No. I just want to get in there and start blowing things up. Quit dawdling!
- Approaching the statue
- Ascalonian Citizen: The unthinkable has happened! The charr have breached the walls of Ascalon!
- Ascalonian Soldier: Then go now. Save yourself.
- At the statue
- Fulmyna Blaststone: Okay, set the charges, and let's get this show on the road.
- Aymber Blastrock: I'm doing it. I'm doing it. Let me finish so we can get out of here.
- Fulmyna Blaststone: Fine. Just hurry, okay? All these ghosts have my fur standing on end.
- After blowing up the statue
- Veteran Warmaster Tydus: Invaders! The charr are at the gates. Burn them alive. Give them a Searing for their own!
- At 75% health
- Veteran Warmaster Tydus: Ascalon City lives because of me. I have trained heroes. You are nothing in front of me.
- At 50% health
- Veteran Warmaster Tydus: Come closer and learn why they call me Warmaster.
- At 25% health
- Veteran Warmaster Tydus: You'll never defeat us! In the end, we will slay you!
- Upon Death
- Veteran Warmaster Tydus: Never...underestimate...human...tenacity!
- Aymber Blastrock: That wasn't the reaction I was expecting. Who was that guy?
- Fulmyna Blaststone: I don't know—some long-dead human. He seemed pretty ticked off about the whole thing.
- Aymber Blastrock: Of course. We broke his precious statue. Nyah nyah! Let's get out of here.
- This event is only available when Swordcross Outpost is intact.