— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced base heal from 1,302 to 1,042. Reduced heal coefficient from 1.0 to 0.75.
|July 16, 2019
- Casting Overload Water now triggers the trait Healing Ripple.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
|November 26, 2013
- This trait now indicates the correct healing amount when in a PvP map.
|November 15, 2012
- This skill's scaling with healing power has been reduced by 50% in PvP only, as it had scaling that's normally reserved for main healing skills.
- The maximum number of targets has also been reduced from infinite to 5.
|August 28, 2012
- Healing Ripple has been added to the game.