Mordrem Grunts are a type of Mordrem. They are among the weakest of Mordremoth's minions, often serving as cannon fodder. On rare occasion, they are called Mordrem trolls. They bear similarities to Mordrem Menders and Mordrem Vinetenders.
- Verdant Brink
- Auric Basin 1
- Tangled Depths
- Dragon's Stand
1 Only spawns during events.
- Defeat the Mordrem invaders to clear the village (80)
- Clear the Pact Camp of Mordrem (80)
- Don't let the Mordrem break the cannon before it reaches the wall (80)
- Defeat vine tenders and defend Sage Korin so he can activate the pylon (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the Priory explorer as she purifies the spring at Weeping Glade (80)
- Defend the Priory explorer as he purifies the spring at Maguuma Shallows (80)
- Protect Burnisher Kengo as she activates the mirrors around the Northwatch outpost (80)
- Pummel - A slow sweeping attack with the right claw which deals a small amount of damage.
- Stolen skills