From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- The Silverwastes
- Retake Amber Sandfall from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Amber Sandfall and protect Lightbringer Osa from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Escort supplies to Amber Sandfall (80)
- Retake Blue Oasis from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Blue Oasis and protect Tactician Mansell from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Retake Indigo Cave from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Indigo Cave and protect Magister Wiggs from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Escort supplies to Indigo Cave (80)
- Retake Red Rock Bastion from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Red Rock Bastion and protect Warmaster Gritblade from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Slash - Melee auto-attack.
- Heal Area1 - The mender channels, granting 1 stack of Might to allies for 5 seconds in a point-blank area of effect, once when used and then again each second over the next 4 seconds. 100 range, increasing by 100 radius each second. If the channel is successfully completed, the troll heals allies and grants Swiftness for 1 second in a point-blank area of effect. 500 radius.
- Stolen skills
- 1The mender is unsteady while it channels, giving it a chance to be knocked back a short distance upon taking direct damage.
|Bandit Skeleton Key||Service||Rare||1|
|Powerful Venom Sac||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Potent Venom Sac||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Vicious Fang||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Large Fang||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Pile of Silky Sand||Gizmo, Crafting material||Basic||1|
|Glob of Globby Gloop||Trophy||Junk||1-2|
- Skills which repeatedly deal area of effect damage are extremely helpful when trying to prevent a group of Menders from healing.
- Their "Heal Area" skill will also heal allied objects, such as Vine Crawlers.
- Mordrem Menders may be partially inspired by Grow lights, as many emit blue light in order to encourage plant growth.
- The "Heal Area" skill shares its name with Heal Area, a skill from the original Guild Wars.