From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Mordrem Husks are Mordrem that appear to be some sort of plant elemental, similar to Summoned Husks. Their most notable feature is their thick outer-layer of bark, which gives them a much higher base armor than many other creatures.
- The Silverwastes
- Drive the Mordrem away from the vine bridge planting area (80)
- Retake Amber Sandfall from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Amber Sandfall and protect Lightbringer Osa from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Escort supplies to Amber Sandfall (80)
- Retake Blue Oasis from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Blue Oasis and protect Tactician Mansell from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Escort supplies to Blue Oasis (80)
- Retake Indigo Cave from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Indigo Cave and protect Magister Wiggs from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Escort supplies to Indigo Cave (80)
- Retake Red Rock Bastion from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Red Rock Bastion and protect Warmaster Gritblade from the Mordrem (80) [Group Event]
- Escort supplies to Red Rock Bastion (80)
- Tough Bark1
- Punch - Melee auto-attack. The husk uses its left arm for this skill.
- Punch - Melee attack that inflicts Bleeding for 5 seconds. The husk uses its right arm for this skill.
- projectiles in a frontal area of effect that each immobilize the first enemy it hits for 5 seconds. The number of projectiles fired depends on how many players are within range of the husk when it uses this skill. 1 second cast time. 1200 range. Unblockable. Cannot miss or be reflected. Binding Roots - The husk stomps, sending out 1-4 ground-based2
- Stolen skills
- 1Significantly reduces direct damage taken.
- 2Ground-based projectiles can only make small elevation changes; this means they can't hit targets standing on terrain at noticeably higher or lower elevations.
|Large Fang||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Vicious Fang||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Powerful Venom Sac||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Potent Venom Sac||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Glob of Globby Gloop||Trophy||Junk||1-2|
|Pile of Silky Sand||Gizmo, Crafting material||Basic||1*1|
|Bandit Skeleton Key||Consumable||Rare||1*3|
- Conditions are much more effective against Husks than attacks that deal direct damage because they completely ignore armor.
- Mordrem Husks were added to the game with the July 15th, 2014 update, as part of the Entanglement release.