From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Hylek Crab Skewer||Spear||Fine||11||168|
|Hylek Fishing Pole||Harpoon gun||Fine||11||168|
|Hylek Fish Poker||Trident||Fine||11||168|
|Michotl Tribe's Herbs||Crafting material||Exotic||—||1,071|
- Michotl Tribe's Herbs are only available if the player has the HOPE I: Research collection active.
- So much to worry about, how will I ever feed the tribe? I'm the chef here. I make all the food, but it's hard to cook with no supplies.
Why don't you have supplies?
- The Cuatl are constantly raiding our larders! Our strongest fighters stay and protect them, which means our hunting parties bring home fewer dragonflies.
- The Cuatl are brutes and they take from everyone, even us. Any Cuatl you kill helps to keep this village fed. When they're not raiding the village, they can be found in the marsh's eastern part.
- Anything else I can do? (Same as below)
- I'll see what I can do?
- We love dragonflies. We settled here because dragonflies nest here. But they're no easy prey. The nests are full of tasty dragonflies, but the only way to get them is to smoke them out with a cloud of poison.
How can I help?
- Keeping the hunting parties on their feet and killing dragonflies would be very helpful. If you are feeling really generous I have a task I would ask of you.
- poisoned darts that would subdue them, but not taint the meat. I would love if you could bring me back some live dragonflies. There's nothing better than fresh dragonflies. I have some
Anything else I can do?
- There is so much to do around here. We have to feed ourselves, and we also have to feed our tadpoles. If only the Cuatl would stay of
- How can I help you feed yourselves? (Same as "How can I help?" above)
- Cuatl? (Same as above)
How do you feed your offspring?
- When our young hatch, they require strong nutrients to survive. Leaves of soft marsh plants are perfect for them. Unfortunately, skelf and drakes roam the north where the plant thrives.
- Anything else I can do? (Same as above)
- I see.
- I have to go. Good-bye.
- I'll take some darts.
- I'm not interested.
- No, thanks. I have to go.
- I'll go look for them.
- I'll just figure it out for myself.
- I need a dart gun.
- Not my problem.
- We feast like kings tonight! Thank you.
- Show me what you've got.
- My pleasure.