From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Metrica Province
- Sparkfly Fen
- Mount Maelstrom
- The Stychs (68)
- Chapter 5: Order Neophyte
- In Porgotl Grounds
- Welcome, stranger. I wish I could say I'm happy to see you, but I'm not.
- If you've found us, it means others can find us as well. If our location is revealed, we will have to find a new place to live. We cannot let the undead find us.
So you're just going to run forever?
- If we have to, yes. But we'd prefer to stay in one place and hide. Porgotl Grounds has been our home for some time, but the undead seem to be attracted to the Zintl Holy Grounds—which means they're too close for comfort.
- You need to accept that hiding won't work forever.
That's your solution? Hide from your problems? You cowards!
- There are different kinds of bravery. And I don't relish the thought of constantly defending my home against the undead that find the Zintl Holy Grounds such a desirable target.
- In other words, you're cowards.
- Zintl Holy Grounds is a stone's throw away, and the undead are drawn to it like flies to a dead drake. We are hunters, but that doesn't make us warriors. We want to escape from the fighting.
- I don't think you can escape from it.
- Well, fine then. Bye.