From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the utility skill. For the effect, see Endure Pain (arctodus skill). For the skill that formerly had this name, see Lesser Endure Pain.
Take no damage from attacks. You are still susceptible to conditions and crowd control effects.
— In-game description [?]
- Defy Pain - Cast Lesser Endure Pain when struck while below the health threshold.
- Last Stand - Cast Lesser Balanced Stance when you are disabled. Stances grant vigor when activated and have increased duration. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- This skill can be activated while in mid-air.
- Players can capture points while under its effects, making this skill useful for tanks.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 16, 2017||
|June 25, 2013||
|June 11, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.