From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Defy Pain - Cast Lesser Endure Pain when struck while below the health threshold.
- Last Stand - Cast Lesser Balanced Stance when you are disabled. Stances grant vigor when activated and have increased duration. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- This skill can be activated while in mid-air.
- Players can capture points while under its effects, making this skill useful for tanks.
- Despite being called Endure Pain, you won't endure all kinds of pain, such as Ai's Fire Explosion.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 16, 2017||
|June 25, 2013||
|June 11, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.