From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Last Stand — Cast Lesser Balanced Stance when you are disabled. Stances grant vigor when activated and have increased duration. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Rousing Resilience — Gain toughness and health when you break out of a stun.
- Eternal Champion — Gain toughness while in berserk mode. Gain stability and might when breaking stuns.
- This skill can be activated while in mid-air.
- Players can capture points while under its effects, making this skill useful for tanks.
- Certain skills will still damage you while under this effect despite not being condition damage or control effects, such as Ai's Fire Explosion or skills that steal life on strike, such as a Revenant's Enchanted Daggers
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 16, 2017||
|June 25, 2013||
|June 11, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.