From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the utility skill. For the effect, see Endure Pain (arctodus skill). For the skill that formerly had this name, see Lesser Endure Pain.
— In-game description [?]
- Defy Pain - Cast Lesser Endure Pain when struck while below the health threshold.
- Last Stand - Cast Lesser Balanced Stance when you are disabled. Stances grant vigor when activated and have increased duration. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- This skill can be activated while in mid-air.
- Players can capture points while under its effects, making this skill useful for tanks.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 16, 2017||
|June 25, 2013||
|June 11, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.