From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Destiny's Gorge Waypoint)Jump to navigationJump to search
11 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Aid the villagers of Zephyr's Trace (80)
- Destiny's Gorge Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Zephyr's Trace —
- Destiny's Gorge Vista —
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Drive back Balthazar's forces before they wear down the makeshift militia (80)
- Gather wood for the fire for a Karma boost (80)
- Gather wood for the fire for a Magic Find boost (80)
- Gather wood for the fire for an Experience boost (80)
- Help the emboldened refugees reach the oasis settlement (80)
- Scavenge supplies from the clifftop Zephyrite ruins (80)
- Stop the caffeinated skritt burglar before it escapes with the treasure (80)
- Armed Villager
- Desperate Refugee
- Militia Member
- Priory Historian Elisa (Possible location, weekly cycle)
- Unarmed Villager
- Desperate Refugee: If you want a fighting chance at escape, listen to me!
- Desperate Refugee: We can't just stay here waiting to be picked off by the Forged, one by one.
- Refugee: What would you have us to do?
- Desperate Refugee: I say we push through their roadblock and fight our way to Amnoon.
- Refugee: We're no match for them. We'd be fighting with pots and pans.
- Desperate Refugee: Anything can be a weapon.
- Refugee (1): I wish the Zephyrites had left more useful things behind. This is all junk.
- Refugee (2): They must have taken all the useful bits along with them in their sky-ships.
- Refugee (1): Do you think they'll ever return here?
- Refugee (2): No way of knowing. Wonder what happened to them?
- Refugee (1): Maybe they found a new home somewhere.
- Refugee (3): I'm not sure I want to inventory these supplies. What can we do if we come up short?
- Villager: You might want to reconsider heading south from here. Nothing but trouble that way.
- Villager (2): Would you mind giving us a hand, outlander?
- Child: Hahla's father says that Goren was stronger than our ancestor Koss.
- Refugee (4): And what did I tell you about Hahla's father?
- Child: (giggle) That he's an idiot.
- Refugee (4): Yes, always remember - and this is very important - Hahla's dad is an idiot.
- Child: Tell me about Mama again; how she saved us.
- Refugee (4): Your mother was a fighter.
- Refugee (4): We were in the fields when the Forged came. Your mother charged them.
- Refugee (4): She fought like a demon to hold them off, buying me time to get you away to safety.
- Refugee (4): She died so that we might have a chance to live.
- Child: I hope I can be strong like her, when my time comes.
- Child: Baba, are we really descendants of Koss?
- Refugee (4): I've told you many times that you carry his blood in your veins. His courage lives in you.
- Child: I know, it's just- You say he was a great hero, that he fought an evil god to the death...
- Child: If that's so, why do we let another evil god push us around this way?
- Refugee (4): If that's so, why do we let another evil god push us around this way?
- Refugee (4): Koss wasn't alone. It will take many allies to bring down the god of war and his army.
- Refugee (4): You're still young. Your chance to fight will come before you know it.
- Refugee (5): Who left all of this up here?
- Refugee (6): They say this place was abandoned by followers of Glint, who called themselves Zephyrites.
- Refugee (6): They built their great airships at the top of these cliffs, and took to the skies.
- Refugee (5): To the sky, in the airships. Just imagine...
- Refugee (6): I met a cavalier who said the Zephyrites used to travel all across Tyria, trading with people on the ground.
- Refugee (6): Not long ago, they just stopped coming, and no one knows why.
- Child: Let's go play by the poles and stuff! [verification requested]
- Child: No! Remember what happened last time?
- Child: That wasn't my fault!
- Child: ???
- Refugee (7): We'll see. And only if you do your chores first.
- At the training place
- Militia Member: That's it! Now try it again.
- Militia Member: That's it, use your hammer to break the enemy's defense!
- Militia Member: The hammer is slow to swing. If your opponent sees it coming, they can counter easily.
- Militia Member: Would you give any hammers you find to my people and send them here, so I can train them?
- Militia Member: Please give any bows you find around here to my people and send them to me for training.
- Militia Member: No. You'll never block me like that! Try raising your shield just as I strike.
- Militia Member: Draw, hold, release, just like this. Keep your eye on the target!
- After an Armed Villager is revived
- Armed Villager: Glad you came along.
- When you give an Unarmed Villager a makeshift weapon
- Armed Villager: Who knew we could defend ourselves with this junk?
- Armed Villager: Thanks! Now to get someone to show me how to use this.
- At the Bounty Board
- Order of Shadows Agent: Wicked, ley-enhanced creatures are roaming the desert. What are you going to do about it?
- Order of Shadows Agent: If you're looking for a challenge, the bounty for Shardcrest is a good place to start.
- Order of Shadows Agent: Branded Hydra Uussh Visshta has been a thorn in our side for years. Feel like proving yourself?
- Order of Shadows Agent: A crazed dolyak has been charging caravans. I'm sure the refugees would appreciate your help.
- Order of Shadows Agent: Got your weapons handy? A chaotic leyspark is causing trouble nearby.
- Order of Shadows Agent: A Branded ogre is stalking the dunes. It must be Chief Kronon. Can you handle him?
- Order of Shadows Agent: A legendary facet's been corrupted by the Brand and ley energy. Defeat it, and the world will sing your praises!
- Resource nodes