From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Metrica Province
- Blue Desert Borderlands
- Green Desert Borderlands
- Defeat the air elemental assaulting the Opticalium krewe (3)
- Kill the air elemental that surged out of the power grid (13)
- Defend Wikk as he calibrates the asura gate (55)
- Remove creatures spawned from the malfunctioning asura gate (55)
Elementalist summon variant
- Multihit Attack
- Grants Swiftness
- Stunning Orb
- Lighting Strikes - Channels 6 fast-moving projectiles at its target. Auto attack. (It will fire in the general area of the foe, so some projectiles may miss on mobile or smaller targets.)
- Windborne Speed - Gives swiftness to nearby allies while removing cripple, immobilize, and chill.
- Shocking Bolt - Fires a stunning bolt at its target.
- Stolen skills
NPC foe variant
- Lightning Bolt - Projectile auto-attack.
- Channeled attack that fires up to 8 projectiles randomly in a point-blank area of effect over 1 second, each one dealing damage in an area of effect upon impact. Lightning Storm -
- Stolen skills
|Amethyst Nugget||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Opal Shard||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Opal Crystal||Crafting material||Masterwork||1|
|Essence of Light||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Charged Lodestone||Crafting material||Exotic||1|
|Charged Fragment||Crafting material||Rare||1|
| Element of Air
(only drops if the A Henge Away from Home collection is active)
- The appearance of this creature was changed in the 26 February 2013 game update from a wisp like ball of energy, to a ball of energy with legs and a tail.