From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Knowledge is useless if it is not used.
- Chapter 4: Order Neophyte
- Chapter 6: The Battle of Claw Island
- Chapter 8: Victory or Death
- Leader of the Durmand Priory
- Non-Priory members
- I'm the Steward of Durmand Priory. It's my responsibility to guide our scholars toward a bright and shining future.
- I see. You must be tremendously busy. Excuse me.
- Priory members, before The Battle of Claw Island
- You must require assistance with your current assignment, because I know you're not the type to rest.
- Right. I'll talk to you again when I have something to report.
- Priory members, during Helping Hands
- Scholar. You're looking... intense. How's the assignment coming along?
- Coming along. I'll check back later when I have something to report.
- Priory members, after The Battle of Claw Island but before Retribution
- My scholars are brainstorming new innovations to retake Claw Island and avenge Sieran. We'll take her loss out of Zhaitan's hide.
- I'll do my part.
- Priory members, after Retribution
- I've received fifteen proposals for books about you. You're an escalating topic! If this keeps up, we'll have to rename the Priory after you...not really.
- Can you be helped?
- Talk to me.
- What do you need?
- What is it?
- Upon entering combat
- You'll regret this.
- Upon leaving combat
- I'm out of here!