From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Hello, there! What brings you to my lodge?
What can you tell me about the area?
- The lodge may be on hard times, but there's still plenty to do around here. Were you looking for anything in particular?
- The ice wurms north of here used to be the best hunting around, but the jotun have taken the area over. There are also deer, bears, basilisks, raptors, and elementals nearby.
How about those deer and bears?
- There are plenty of deer around. This place is called Venision Pass for a reason, after all! The bears usually roam around west of here, though they can be a bit tougher to track down.
- About those other creatures...
- end:I'll have a full belly tonight!
You mentioned basilisks and elementals?
- You can find both to the southwest. Elementals are a good challenge, but they leave diddly for trophies. Basilisks are harder to find, but a good hunter can still manage.
- Thanks. You mentioned other hunts?
- Both sound challenging. Thanks!
You mentioned jotun and ice wurms.
- Yeah, a sizeable colony of wurms up north. The jotun control the area but its worth the risk.
- You mentioned other creatures?
- Sounds like jotun-hunting time.
- I'm not really up for hunting right now.
- Thanks for the information.
- There's more than enough adventure to go around. A human and an asura out east are studying ettins, which are always trouble, and Armas there frequently throws jotun hunts.
A human and an asura?
- Ha! Yeah, plenty of good stories from these two. They find more trouble than I have beer for. Good for a laughm if you can tolerate them. They have a small camp to the southeast, near the ettin caves.
- Nice. I'd like to ask something else.
- I could use a laugh, I think.
- Armas organizes regular jotun hunts and tries to get people to join him. I think he likes the competition. I personally prefer hunting alone, but he's always been an odd one.
- Sounds like fun. Maybe I'll join him.
- I'll consider it. Got anything else?
- I also prefer to hunt alone.
- Good tips. Thanks.
- I think I can manage on my own. Thanks!
- Nothing, just passing through.