From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Welcome to Kraitbane Haven. It may not look like much, but it's held strong against both the krait and the undead.
Why is it called Kraitbane Haven?
- The haven was built to keep the krait of Slaver's Deeps from attacking merchants as they moved along the road. The krait still attack, but with us here, trade is possible again.
Do you like it here?
- To be honest, this is the worst assignment in the Lionguard. It's hot, humid and we constantly lose people to the undead and the krait. I love my work, but I'd rather do it elsewhere.
Tell me about the Lionguard.
- We protect trade routes between Lion's Arch and the region's main cities. It's our duty to keep everyone who moves along these roads safe.
What's north of here?
- To the north, lies Kessex Hills. There's a war going on there between the Seraph and the centaurs. If you're new around here, I suggest you head west instead.
You mentioned undead?
- There are undead west of here. They bubble up from a small inlet in Treemarch Estuary. Our only guess is that there's an underground grotto or waterway that comes from the ocean.