From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Have you come to test yourself against the wisdom of Raven?
- Tend Raven's flock while he rests. When he returns, he will test your wits.
What does Raven's flock need?
- Speak to Shaman Sigrytha. She knows what the flock needs.
- I will.
- You have passed this test already. But life is full of tests and challenges. Go find them. Raven will be soaring overhead, watching.
- I will.
- During Answer riddles posed by Raven's statues and for a while afterward
- Raven seeks to test your wit and wisdom. Prove your skill by answering his riddles.
What are the riddles?
- All of the nearby statues possess a riddle. Answer enough of them correctly and you will earn Raven's praise. Be warned: Raven is crafty and will try to trick you.
- I shall find the answers.
Ha! What good are riddles when I can bash out brains with an axe or light someone on fire?
- Power is nothing without the wisdom to guide it. It takes insight to avoid walking into a trap or knowing how best to strike your foe.
- Very well. Tell me about Raven's riddles. (same as "What are the riddles?")
- Foolish talk. I'm leaving
I found this egg. What should I do with it?
- You have found a raven's egg. Return it, and any others you find, to the nearby roosts. Raven will smile upon this act of kindness.
- I'm not interested in mind games.
- Shaman Freygirr doesn't reliably switch between his 2 dialogues, the normal one and the one he uses during the event. Sometimes he switches back to his normal dialogue during the event. And sometimes he gets stuck on his event dialogue after the event ends, and only returns to normal once he speaks to any of the warrior NPC that come to the shrine.