From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- If norn
- <Character name>! How goes the legend-building? Not slowing down, are you? Ha!
Never! I could kill a hundred ice wurms before breakfast!
- That's the spirit! I hope you survive to come back and share tales of your exploits over a beer. If you're lucky, I'll tell you what it's like to be the greatest kegball player in Hoelbrak!
- Sounds good, Habel. See you then.
Legends take time, Habel. I've got many great deeds ahead of me.
- That means many great tales for me! And keep the skaalds in the loop too, or they'll make up songs about you that would flatter a diseased dredge.
- Wouldn't want that. Thanks for the tip.
Never! And rest easy: I'll be back soon with tales of adventure to amaze you.
- It's a deal, <Character name>. You bring the tale and ail, I'll bring the ears.
- Count on it.
Believe me, I've been busy. How about you?
- I'm up to my story-loving ears in visitors. Charr caravans to Hoelbrak, mighty warriors on the move - what a place for epic stories over a frosty flagon!
- Sure is, my friend. Good hunting.
- I'll slow down when I'm dead, but just a little. See you around, Habel
- If not norn
- Greetings! I'm Habel Icebreaker, the best kegball player in Hoelbrak! What brings you out this way?
- Tyria and I'm here to impress your people.
I'm building my legend across all
- Ha! Well, I look forward to hearing songs of your legends! Watch yourself out there!
- I always do. Good-bye.
I'm here for the landscape. So lovely, so green, so...full of
- Dolyaks? Never thought of it that way, but you're right! There are a lot of dolyaks around here! You're pretty observant, stranger!
- That I am. Good-bye.
Greetings to you, Habel. Thank you for the warm welcome.
- You're very welcome. Care for a flagon? Ha! As if you could outdrink Habel Icebreaker, finest kegball player in all of Hoelbrak! Tell you what: you come back soon and we'll talk some more.
- I'll do that. Good-bye.
- I'm taking care of business. Excuse me, I have to get back to it.
- Oh, thank the Spirits.