From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- The roost contains a pungent mixture of rotting meat, berries, and insects. The many feathers near the feeder show that it's a popular destination for visiting ravens.
- Raven Egg in their inventory)
Place egg back in the roost. (If the player has
- Raven is pleased that you are looking after his flock.
- If the roost is destroyed
- The ground is littered with the shattered remains of the raven roost, and bits of food and seed.
- Repair the roost.
- You fix up the broken feeder and clean up some of the mess. You have repaired a good feeding post for visiting ravens.