Slothasor is a giant sloth that was affected and mutated by the heavy concentration of magic released by the Elder Dragon Mordremoth's death and the White Mantle's experiments, turning into a sloth-slub hybrid. He serves as the first boss of the Salvation Pass raid wing.
- Heart of Maguuma
- See also: Salvation Pass#Slothasor
- Summons Slublings
- Fire Breath
- Focuses on characters suffering from Fixated.
- Vulnerable to crowd control while asleep during Narcolepsy.
- Jab - Swings arm in front hitting multiple foes.
- Halitosis - Casts a frontal flame breath that applies Burning, up to 8 stacks for a full unavoided channel.
- Spore Release - Shakes and fires multiple arcing projectiles ('coconut shake') towards all foes. Applies conditions on hit.
- Tantrum - Pounds ground multiple times and drops 3 consecutive AoEs on all foes. Knocks down for 5 seconds and deals damage to foes on hit.
- Volatile Aura - Deals periodic damage to foes.
- Volatile Poison - Marks a foe with a Volatile Poison that creates an expanding area of effect when it ends.
- Stolen skills
- Effects applied to players
- Arena mechanics
- Poisoned ground - The ground around most of the arena is poisoned (green floor) by the small, purple mushrooms quickly stacking highly damaging poison on anyone standing in it. Poisoned ground can be temporarily cleared by a player who becomes a Slubling from eating an Imbued Mushroom. The poisoned ground will slowly respawn in previously cleared areas as the fight progresses.
- Imbued Mushrooms and Slubling transformation - Players can interact with an imbued mushroom to consume it and transform into a Slubling for up to 45 seconds. Doing so aligns them with the enemy mobs and makes them appear hostile to fellow players. Transforming grants the ability to eat purple mushrooms, clearing an area of poisoned ground. After this effect expires, the player becomes Nauseated and cannot eat another imbued mushroom for 4 minutes.
- Primary article: Slothasor Chest
Stats of encounter relevant enemies
|| Defiance Bar
| Slubling (player)
- Slothasor has 2597 armor (1374 toughness and 1223 defense).
- Slothasor has a 360 range diameter hitbox, which is considered large.
- This boss was revealed on February 19, 2016 at the Guild Chat livestream on Twitch.