Sabetha the Saboteur
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Sabetha the Saboteur
- Spirit Vale
Useless! What do I pay you for?
— Sabetha the Saboteur
Sabetha the Saboteur is the leader of the bandits found in the Spirit Vale. She is the third and final boss encountered within the Spirit Vale raid wing.
- Primary article: Spirit Vale#Sabetha the Saboteur
- Wields Flamethrower
- Enraged - Deals 500% damage.
- Turns to targeted enemy before attacking
- Rooted in place
- Shadowsteps away at 75%, 50%, and 25% health
- Time Bomb - Tags a player with a Time Bomb (indicated by a large orange circle which follows the player and quickly fills) which will explode after 3 seconds and greatly damage allies caught in the explosion's area of effect. The explosion will also instantly kill any downed players caught in it. This skill prioritises the closest player.
- Flak Shot - Shoots flak at the ground near the targeted player (flaming tar). Flak Shot deposits fire fields on the ground which damage and burn players. This skill prioritises the furthest player.
- Heat - Fire a shotgun blast at nearby players.
- Firestorm - Spawns a flamewall towards a random ally and rotates around the entire arena counter-clockwise. Any player it touches is instantly killed.
- Platform Crush - Debris from above crashes down randomly on the platform (small dark orange circles), damaging players caught in its Area of Effect. This skill only occurs during the last phase, when Sabetha is below 25% health. The platform will also turn dark.
- Stolen skills
- Event Rewards
- Magnetite Shard (18)
- Sabetha's Coffer
- Compendium of Knowledge (with Call of the Mists active)
- The Lost Art of Armor Crafting (drops if the Envoy Armor I: Experimental Armor collection hasn't yet been unlocked)
- Core of Flame (only if the Envoy Armor I: Experimental Armor collection is unlocked and the item is still needed for the collection)
- 1 random piece of equipment of Exotic rarity
- A chance at the following unique drops (more than one can drop at a time):
- Sabetha's Assaulter Boomstick
- Sabetha's Defender Boomstick
- Sabetha's Healer Boomstick
- Sabetha's Malicious Boomstick
- Sabetha's Assaulter Crucible
- Sabetha's Defender Crucible
- Sabetha's Healer Crucible
- Sabetha's Malicious Crucible
- Chest of Sabetha's Armor
- Healer's Talisman of Garr
- Defender's Talisman of Holt
- Malicious Talisman of Irwyn
- Assaulter's Talisman of Manton
- Mini "Knuckles"
- Mini Karde
- Mini Kernan
- Spirit Vale: Backdraft Dodger — Avoid getting hit by Firestorm, and then defeat Sabetha. (3 )
- Spirit Vale: Fire Extinguisher — Defeat Sabetha the Saboteur. (15)
- Spirit Vale: Last Cannon — Leave one cannon operational for the entire fight, and then defeat Sabetha. (5 )
Stats of encounter relevant enemies
- Sabetha has 2597 armor (1374 toughness and 1223 defense).
- Sabetha has a 48 range diameter hitbox, which is considered small.
- Sabetha has a 9 minute enrage timer.
- Sabetha wields Sabetha's Rifle.
- She wears Inquest Shoulders, Magitech Jerkin, Sneakthief Gloves, Magitech Leggings, Magitech Boots, and Sabetha's Scorcher.
- Associated items