From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Stronghold of the Faithful
Enjoy my creation. It'll be the last you see.
Keep Construct is a magical construct made from ambient architecture pieces. It serves as the second boss of the Stronghold of the Faithful raid wing.
- Primary article: Stronghold of the Faithful#Keep Construct
- From the Ruins of the Twisted Castle
- Xera's Energy - At both 66% and 33% health, Keep Construct will become invulnerable. At the same moment white and red orbs will begin moving from the statues to the Keep construct. Players may stand in the way of the orb of the same color they are attuned to and absorb the incoming orb.
- Each orb that reaches the Keep Construct will give it a stack of Magic Blast Intensity, increasing the damage done by Magic Blast.
- Construct Core - Keep Construct withdraws from the battle temporarily exposing three phantasms protecting its core. If the three phantasms are overcome, the Construct's Core becomes exposed and can be pushed (or pulled) through unstable rifts. Pulling the core through rifts will add a stack of Compromised, increasing the damage Keep Construct takes upon its return.
- Insidious Projection - When two (white) projections merge, they will form an Insidious Projection.
- Radiant and Crimson Phantasms - When radiant and crimson (white and red) phantasms spawn on the battlefield, each player will receive a random attunement. Players may only kill phantasms of the same attunement as themselves.
- Xera's Fury - Large circles will spawn under each player and a red circle will slowly expand outward. Once the circle is fully filled, all players within the circle will be dealt a moderate amount of damage.
- Vulnerable to crowd control when both stacks of Xera's Embrace are removed.
- When the defiance bar breaks, players get access to the Keep Construct's core.
- Compromised - Incoming damage increased by 75% per stack.
- Gaining Power - Increases direct damage by 10% and condition damage by 3%.
- Magic Blast Intensity - Additional stacks will increase Magic Blast damage.
- Xera's Boon - The Construct is protected from damage.
- Xera's Embrace - Magic protects the Keep Construct's core from external damage. Can be removed.
- Enraged - Increases damage dealt by 200%.
- Backhand - Keep Construct slams his right arm behind him.
- Construct Aura - A passive aura which damages all players in the arena.
- Hail of Fury - Keep Construct leaps into the air and drops debris around the area. Players hit are Stunned for 1 second.
- Magic Blast - Keep Construct unleashes an explosion that scales with the number of stacks of Magic Blast Intensity once it comes out of invulnerability at 66% and 33%.
- Phantasmal Blades - Keep Construct bunkers down and casts rotating area of effect attacks around him.
- Swipe - Keep Construct swipes at the players.
- Tower Drop - Keep Construct leaps into the air and drops onto players knocking down for 3 seconds.
- Xera's Fury - Xera's horrible spell bears down on you, dealing heavy damage.
- Stolen skills
- Event Rewards
- 2 (doubled with Call of the Mists active)
- Magnetite Shard (15)
- Keep Construct's Coffer
- Compendium of Knowledge (with Call of the Mists active)
- The Lost Art of Armor Crafting (drops if the Envoy Armor I: Experimental Armor collection hasn't yet been unlocked)
- 1 random piece of equipment of Exotic rarity
- A chance at the following unique drops (more than one can drop at a time):
- Assaulter's Keep Construct Torch
- Defender's Keep Construct Torch
- Healer's Keep Construct Torch
- Malicious Keep Construct Torch
- Chest of Keep Construct Helms
- Assaulter's Xera Backpiece
- Defender's Xera Backpiece
- Healer's Xera Backpiece
- Malicious Xera Backpiece
- Malicious Jagged Keep Fragment
- Healer's Rounded Keep Fragment
- Defender's Hardened Keep Fragment
- Assaulter's Pointed Keep Fragment
- Mini Keep Construct
- Stronghold of the Faithful: Deconstructed — Destroy Xera's Keep Construct. (15)
- Stronghold of the Faithful: Down, Down, Downed — Survive the fight against the Keep Construct with a reduced playable space. (10)
Stats of encounter relevant enemies
|Insidious Projection (Statues)||3,785,760|
- Keep Construct has 1910 armor (687 toughness and 1223 defense). Compared to regular Raid bosses with 2597 armor, this translates to +36% power damage.
- Keep Construct has a 200 range diameter hitbox, which is considered large.
- This boss was first teased on June 7th, 2016 at the Stronghold of the Faithful teaser.
- Construct Core
- Crimson Phantasm
- Radiant Phantasm
- Insidious Projection
- Caulle the Vociferous
- Engul the Calculating
- Faerla the Fastidious
- Galleta the Persistent
- Henley the Tremulous
- Ianim the Architect
- Jessica the Benevolent
- Olson the Elder
- Mini Keep Construct