From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Enjoy my creation. It'll be the last you see.
- From the Ruins of the Twisted Castle
- Summons Phantasms, Knockdown
- Vulnerable to crowd control when both stacks of Xera's Embrace are removed.
- When the defiance bar breaks, players get access to the Keep Construct's core.
- Confusion - Damage received on skill activation; stacks intensity.
- Knockdown - knockdown
- Stun - Unable to act; stacks duration.
- Torment - Deals damage every second. Deals additional damage to moving foes. Stacks intensity.
- Compromised - Incoming damage increased by 75% per stack.
- Crimson Attunement - You are attuned to crimson energy.
- Radiant Attunement - You are attuned to radiant energy.
- Crimson Attunement - You are attuned to the crimson phantasms.
- Radiant Attunement - You are attuned to the radiant phantasms.
- Fixated - All attacks are being focused on you.
- Gaining Power - Increases direct damage by 10% and condition damage by 3%.
- Magic Blast Intensity - Additional stacks will increase Magic Blast damage.
- Xera's Boon - The Construct is protected from damage.
- Xera's Embrace - Magic protects the Keep Construct's core from external damage. Can be removed.
- Xera's Fury - Magic condenses around you, threatening to damage you and anyone nearby.
- Enraged - Increases damage dealt by 200%.
- Backhand - Keep Construct slams his right arm behind him.
- Construct Aura - A passive aura which damages all players in the arena.
- Hail of Fury - Keep Construct leaps into the air and drops debris around the area. Players hit are Stunned for 1 second.
- Magic Blast - Keep Construct unleashes an explosion that scales with the number of stacks of Magic Blast Intensity once it comes out of invulnerability at 66% and 33%.
- Phantasmal Blades - Keep Construct bunkers down and casts rotating area of effect attacks around him.
- Swipe - Keep Construct swipes at the players.
- Tower Drop - Keep Construct leaps into the air and drops onto players knocking down for 3 seconds.
- Special Mechanics
- Xera's Energy - At both 66% and 33% health, Keep Construct will become invulnerable. At the same moment white and red orbs will begin moving from the statues to the Keep construct. Players may stand in the way of the orb of the same color they are attuned to and absorb the incoming orb.
- Each orb that reaches the Keep Construct will give it a stack of Magic Blast Intensity, increasing the damage done by Magic Blast.
- Construct Core - Keep Construct withdraws from the battle temporarily exposing three phantasms protecting its core. If the three phantasms are overcome, the Construct's Core becomes exposed and can be pushed (or pulled) through unstable rifts. Pulling the core through rifts will add a stack of Compromised, increasing the damage Keep Construct takes upon its return.
- Insidious Projection - When two (white) projections merge, they will form an Insidious Projection.
- Radiant and Crimson Phantasms - When radiant and crimson (white and red) phantasms spawn on the battlefield, each player will receive a random attunement. Players may only kill phantasms of the same attunement as themselves.
- Xera's Fury - Large circles will spawn under each player and a red circle will slowly expand outward. Once the circle is fully filled, all players within the circle will be dealt a moderate amount of damage.
- Stolen skills
- Primary article: Keep Construct Chest
- Stronghold of the Faithful: Deconstructed — Destroy Xera's Keep Construct. (15)
- Stronghold of the Faithful: Down, Down, Downed — Survive the fight against the Keep Construct with a reduced playable space. (10)
Stats of encounter relevant enemies
- Keep Construct has 1910 armor (687 toughness and 1223 defense). Compared to regular Raid bosses with 2597 armor, this translates to +36% power damage.
- Keep Construct has a 200 range diameter hitbox, which is considered large.
- This boss was first teased on June 7th, 2016 at the Stronghold of the Faithful teaser.
- Construct Core
- Crimson Phantasm
- Radiant Phantasm
- Insidious Projection
- Galleta the Persistent
- Henley the Tremulous
- Engul the Calculating
- Jessica the Benevolent
- Olson the Elder
- Ianim the Architect
- Caulle the Vociferous
- Mini Keep Construct