Golem Battle Suit Prototype
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Chapter 8: Victory or Death
|1||Punch||1||Hammer your enemy with your fists.|
|3||Teleporter Relay Device||2||Teleport yourself to the marked location, electrocuting foes on either end.|
|4||Lightning Field Generator||8||45||Channel a field of localized lightning around your suit.|
|5||Locked||You cannot use skills while transformed.|
|Signal Mortar||20||Mark your target with a green smoke grenade for the airship's cannons.|
- Effects from weapon and armor upgrades will be active.
- Healing, utility and elite skills will be available.
- The Battlesuit is immune to disabling control effects.
- Stats will be overridden, and most effects from traits will not be active, with a few exceptions like HGH.
- Bundles from Engineering kits, conjures and consumables will be usable in this form. The bundles will deal much more damage than usual because of the increased stats, but the Battlesuit's skills have much larger base damage, and so they still deal more damage.
- Conjures will only be usable on hand, as the golem can't pick the ones on the floor.
- Bundles may still have other advantages the Battlesuit's skills lack, like being usable while moving, longer range, removing conditions, blinding enemies, etc.
- Bundles are also usable while the Battlesuit skills are on recharge after using skills #2 and #4.
- The Battlesuit's skills count as a Hammer for achievement purposes.