Raid on the Capricorn
- The first team to a score of 500 wins.
- Control capture points to earn points for your team.
- Defeat enemies to earn a small amount of points for your team.
- Capture the underwater point in order to control the NPC creatures on the map!
— In-game description
Raid on the Capricorn was a structured PvP map that was removed from the map list with the April 15, 2014 game update. It was a conquest map with three capture points and powerful NPC creatures as the secondary mechanic.
Much of this map is covered in water, and thus underwater mode combat is necessary. However, it is still possible to avoid the water and hostile sharks altogether, either by skirting along the waterline or by passing through the ship in the middle of the map. Capturing the Ruins allows you and your team rapid access through the map without needing to worry about the sharks, and staying in the water guarding the Ruins can prove an advantegous strategy to slow down enemies' advance.
The map is quite open in layout, meaning that you can spot opponents far away, though both east and west control points have either a rocky cliff or dock buildings to cover either team's approach to those points, so it's a good idea to keep an eye on the opponent's side of the shore while in water. The cannon positioned at the south of map can be used to attack both east and west capture points; it is capable of dealing heavy damage, but requires cannonballs found in the ship to operate.
- Beach (east)
- Dock (west)
- Ruins (north)
- Blue (north-east)
- Red (north-west)
There are bundles on the ship that either team can pick up.
|Liquid Courage / Elixir of Heroes|
|1||Drink||1||You become invulnerable.|
|1||Throw||1||4||+250 Damage. Ranged Attack. Knocks down target.|
Carrying a cannon ball to the cannon, located at the very south of the map, loads 5 charges into the cannon. After loaded, the cannon can be used to fire the cannon and bombard enemies trying to take or hold either of the land-based capture points.
|1||Need Ammo||This cannon is out of ammunition.|
|1||Fire||2||Fire an exploding cannon ball at the target location.|
- This map was retired from the sPvP map list with the April 15, 2014 game update.
- The reason for retirement of the map was that underwater combat was being removed from PvP.
- The Capricorn is mentioned in Sea of Sorrows.
- Captain Peter the Lost mentions the Capricorn as the ship he lost to the pirates.
- A similar map named Revenge of the Capricorn was released during Living World Season 3, with the underwater combat removed, and new elements added.