- This skill is the underwater replacement for: Life Blast
Blast a foe with a plague that transfers one condition to them.
- Damage: 266 (1.0)?
- : 1
Number of Targets: 5
- Range: 900
— In-game description [?]
- Soul Reaping
- When cast, this skill removes one condition from you. When the projectile damages a foe, it copies the removed condition to that foe.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
- The trait Dhuumfire replaces this skill with the skill Dhuumfire.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| January 26, 2016
- This skill now pierces by default.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Fixed a bug that caused the projectiles fired from these skills to not deal damage to the caster if they were reflected.
| July 01, 2014
- Renamed the skill to "Plague Blast" in order to clarify its unique functionality.
- Updated the traits associated with this skill to specify that they work with Plague Blast in addition to Life Blast.
- Fixed an issue in which the damage skill fact was lower than the actual value.
| May 20, 2014
- Enabled Dhuumfire with this skill.
- Added a healing skill fact when traited with Renewing Blast.
| June 25, 2013
- Decreased the cast time and reduced the aftercast.
| December 14, 2012
- Updated projectile to fire from a more logical area of the necromancer.
| November 15, 2012
- This skill's casting time has been reduced.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Plague Blast has been added to the game.