Shared Inventory Slot
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
|Gem Store||–||3 / 1,890|
|Gem Store||–||5 / 2,800|
- One slot comes bundled with Heart of Thorns and another with Path of Fire. These slots are initially filled with a Level-80 Boost. Consuming the boost will free up the slot.
- The shared slots can be moved either above all regular bag slots, or below them. This is done by dragging the slot, much like you would with a bag.
- The slot is not a bag slot, and does not allow additional bags to be equipped.
- Vendors and the Trading Post will ignore items in these slots, as will "Deposit all Materials".
- Items that soulbind or are already soulbound cannot be placed here.
- Currently, an account can have a maximum of 21 shared slots:
- The packs of 3/5 shared slots are delivered as 3 or 5 single-slot unlocks that can be consumed individually.
- Shared Inventory Slots were introduced on January 12, 2016 in the Gem Store, with a limit of 5 slots per account.
- On April 8, 2016, the slots were 20% off.
- On August 25, 2016, they went on sale for 15% off.
- On March 18, 2017, they were 25% off.
- On August 23, 2017, they were 25% off.
- On December 31, 2017, they were 20% off
- On March 10, 2018, they were 20% off
- The Spring 2016 Quarterly Update on April 19, 2016 added a free slot to accounts with Heart of Thorns unlocked, and raised the limit of purchasable slots to 10.
- The limit for purchasable slots was further increased to 13 on July 12, 2016 , and to 16 on January 10, 2017..
- The August 01, 2017 update added a second free slot to accounts with Path of Fire unlocked, bringing the total available limit to 16 purchasable slots plus two free slots.
- With the release of Path of Fire, the cap was once again raised by three additionally purchasable slots.