Shared Inventory Slot
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
- Direct purchase
|Gem Store||–||3 / 1,890|
|Gem Store||–||5 / 2,800|
- Contained in
- The shared slots can be moved either above all regular bag slots, or below them.
- The slot is not a bag slot, and does not allow additional bags to be equipped.
- Vendors and the Trading Post will ignore items in these slots, as will "Deposit all Materials".
- Items that soulbind or are already soulbound cannot be placed here.
- Currently, an account can have a maximum of 17 shared slots:
- The packs of 3/5 shared slots are delivered as 3 or 5 single-slot unlocks that can be consumed individually.
- Shared Inventory Slots were introduced on January 12, 2016 in the Gem Store, with a limit of 5 slots per account.
- On April 8, 2016, the slots were 20% off.
- On August 25, 2016, they went on sale for 15% off.
- The Spring 2016 Quarterly Update on April 19, 2016 added the free slot to accounts with Heart of Thorns unlocked, and raised the limit of purchasable slots to 10.
- The limit was further increased to 13 slots on July 12, 2016 , and to 16 purchasable slots (17 total) on January 10, 2017.