Home Portal Stone
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Double-click to be transported to your home in your racial city.
Double-click while in your home to return to where you entered from.
— In-game description
- Pact Fleet Survival Pack (historical)
- You can use the stone from anywhere except WvW or Dungeons (including Fractals of the Mists).
- Using the stone the first time takes you to your race's home instance, e.g. Dreamer's Terrace for Sylvari.
- To return to your previous location, you can double-click the stone, select the "exit" button in the lower right corner of your screen (by default, just above the mini-map), or manually exit through your home instance's portal.
- You can use waypoints to leave the home instance without returning to the original location where you used the stone.
- It is possible to use the stone in WvW in very limited cases.
- You can go to your Guild Hall from your home instance. When you select leave guild hall you are returned to the place where you used the Home Portal Stone.
- In some cases, you can continue a tier 3 storyline mission where the next step occurs in your home instance (usually, the between-missions conference with the three order representatives). This is known to work for all of the Asura and Charr tier 3 missions.