Home Portal Stone
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- You can use the stone from anywhere except WvW or Dungeons (including Fractals of the Mists).
- Using the stone the first time takes you to your race's home instance, e.g. Dreamer's Terrace for Sylvari.
- To return to your previous location, you can double-click the stone, select the "exit" button in the lower right corner of your screen (by default, just above the mini-map), or manually exit through your home instance's portal.
- You can use waypoints to leave the home instance without returning to the original location where you used the stone.
- It is possible to use the stone in WvW in very limited cases.
- You can go to your Guild Hall from your home instance. When you select leave guild hall you are returned to the place where you used the Home Portal Stone.
- In some cases, you can continue a tier 3 storyline mission where the next step occurs in your home instance (usually, the between-missions conference with the three order representatives). This is known to work for all of the Asura and Charr tier 3 missions.
Gem Store history
|Gem Store History|
|Start date||End date||Discount||Notes|
|July 29, 2014||Available||-||
|April 28, 2016||Unknown||25%|
|September 06, 2016||September 12, 2016||15%|
|January 23, 2018||January 30, 2018||40%|
|December 30, 2018||January 02, 2019||40%|
|December 30, 2019||Unknown||40%|
|March 20, 2020||March 21, 2020||40%|
|January 01, 2021||Available||40%|