From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- I'm a little busy here, need something?
I was just wondering what you thought about the new space.
- What are you talking about?
The remodel, the new bells and whistles... I like what you've done here.
- New space? Remodel? What are you babbling about? Don't you think I'd notice if something changed around here?
- I've worked here for so long I can't remember anything else. Same every day, researching the Mists. Same table, same trees, same delusional golems that think they need breaks to use the litter box...
Huh. It seems different to me, but I guess you'd know better than I would.
- That's the first thing you've said that makes any sense.
If you say so...
- In fact, the only thing different around here is you coming around asking nonsense questions. So thanks for breaking up the monotony.
- Um, you're welcome. Talk to you later, I guess.
- I think I'd better go now.
- Maybe I am imagining things. Never mind.
- Um, never mind.
- Never mind.
- Historical dialogue
- Well, since you've mastered Fractal Attunement, I think you'll be happy to see some of this stuff.
- Show me.
- One of the possible land transformations from the Endless Fractal Tonic.
- Before the Mistlock Observatory revamp, one served as a merchant, and a could only be reached either by speaking to MAST-ER604 or by using a mesmer portal, though he would refuse to sell anything to those players without the Follows Advice mastery.