Click to enlarge.
Rough it in style! Now you can play jungle explorer from the relative safety of this slice of paradise. It’s a fully authentic experience, if you don’t count the amenities. You’ll need to be cleared for travel to the Heart of Maguuma to enter the camp, so make sure your paperwork is in order. Stay for two weeks or purchase a lifetime pass.
Noble's Folly is a lounge perched high in a grotto on the southern cliffs of Verdant Brink, primarily populated by survivors of Faren's Flyer and nearby Pact ships following the fleet's destruction at the tendrils of Mordremoth. It features most services and crafting stations, concentrated in a small area.
Access requires one of the two types of Noble's Folly Pass:
- Noble's Folly Pass — 1,000 from the Gem Store.
- Noble's Folly Pass (2 weeks) — 150 from the Gem Store.
Noble's Folly can be visited by double-clicking the pass, or by gliding down from the canopy level onto the entrance ledge which juts out over the Y-shaped junction on the ground beneath.
- Aesthetician Krista [Makeover Preview]
- Banker [Bank]
- Black Lion Trader [Trading Post]
- Black Lion Weapons Specialist [Weapons Specialist]
- Black Lion Exchange Specialist [Exchange Specialist]
- Black Lion Chest Merchant [Black Lion Chest Merchant]
- Bwonn [Merchant]
- Larana Siegebreak [Weaponsmith]
- Laurel Merchant [Laurel Merchant]
- Gwynnet [Gathering Merchant]
- Myrrina [Armorsmith]
- Mystic Forge Attendant [Mystic Forge Merchant]
- Worker [Reinforce Armor]
- Warmaster Searle [Asura Gate]
- Annil Hidestrike [Master Huntsman]
- Atalia Steelshaper [Master Weaponsmith]
- Eridwen [Master Artificer]
- Kiklink [Master Jeweler]
- Kozz [Master Leatherworker]
- Nigel Lawden [Master Armorsmith]
- Serica [Master Tailo]
- Tik'sip [Master Chef]
- Crafting stations
- Armorsmithing Station
- Artificing Station
- Cooking Station
- Huntsman's Station
- Jeweling Station
- Leatherworking Station
- Tailoring Station
- Weaponsmithing Station
- It is not possible to park characters in Noble's Folly and then transfer the pass to other characters via the bank. Upon logging back onto the character without a pass, they will be expelled from the map.
- Placing the permanent pass into a Shared Inventory Slot will allow all characters simultaneous access to the lounge.
- Since the June 27, 2023 game update, it's possible to travel from here to Arborstone, Eye of the North, and Lion's Arch Aerodrome, by speaking to Warmaster Searle.
- Unlike for most lounges, t's not possible to return to the exact previous location from this one.