Before completion: Learn to revive your allies faster and with less penalties.
After completion: You can now revive allied players faster and remove durability and downed penalties on a successful revive. The speed of your revive is increased more when the level of the character being revived is lower than your own.
— In-game description
- Increases revive speed based on the level of the character being revived. The revive speed bonus increases linearly from 10% for a level 80 character being revived to 50% for a (hypothetical) level 0 character being revived.
- The level used in this calculation is the character's actual level, not their effective level.
- This bonus does generally not affect skills or traits that revive, however there are some exceptions. If applicable, it scales multiplicatively with healing modifiers.
- Removes one point of downed penalty.
- This bonus applies even if a character with this mastery helps with but does not complete the revive.
- Noblesse oblige is a French phrase literally meaning "nobility obliges".
- Google defines the phrase as, "the inferred responsibility of privileged people to act with generosity and nobility toward those less privileged."