While in Celestial Avatar form, your healing of others is significantly increased. Healing another player with a Celestial Avatar skill reduces the cooldown of Celestial Avatar.
Cooldown can only be reduced once per outgoing heal and will occur even if the affected player is at full health.
- Lingering Light: Reduces the cooldown of Celestial Avatar when exiting.
- : 20%
Healing Increase to Others
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 27, 2023
- This trait no longer grants increased outgoing healing after exiting Celestial Avatar, and it instead reduces the recharge of Celestial Avatar every time another player is healed by a celestial avatar skill.
|October 04, 2022
- This trait no longer grants astral force while not in Celestial Avatar form.
|June 28, 2022
- Now gives passive astral force generation while not in Celestial Avatar form. While in Celestial Avatar form, grants 20% increased outgoing healing as well as 10% increased outgoing healing for 10 seconds after exiting Celestial Avatar.
|May 08, 2018
- This trait no longer grants its effects when healing an ally.
- It now grants its effects when entering celestial avatar form.
- While in celestial avatar form, outgoing healing to allies is increased by 50%.
|October 29, 2015
- Increased the internal cooldown on this trait from 3 seconds to 12 seconds and reduced boon duration to 3 seconds.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Lingering Light has been added to the game.