From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Cast a vapor blade that inflicts vulnerability and returns to you.
— In-game description [?]
- Piercing Shards — Vulnerability you inflict has increased duration. Deal increased damage to vulnerable foes. Damage bonus is doubled while attuned to water.
- Aquamancer's Training — Increase healing to other allies. Water-weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- This is a piercing projectile attack that is not limited to the usual 5 hits.
- Vapor Blade will return to the user once it reaches its maximum range, hitting all foes in its path twice, unless the blade hits obstructing terrain or falls off a cliff, in which case the blade will not return.
- Attack speed is 1 attack per 1.0 seconds.
- The projectile(s) from this skill keeps to the ground, meaning that it can be aimed only horizontally; its path vertically is always along the ground. It also means that targets cannot be hit if there is a gap or large elevation in the ground between the target and the caster (eg. harpy jumping puzzle in Uncategorized Fractal).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.