From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- We barely get to rest. We put our camp in a bramble patch of Orrian undead, bears, and other parasites and predators. Keep your eyes peeled.
Why here? Why set camp here?
- The bee doesn't flirt around the edges of the flower, it goes straight for the pollen at the center. The closer we are to the Orrian undead, the faster we can cull their numbers.
- What do the undead want?
- Interesting strategy. Good luck.
- I will. Good-bye.
- During Sink the Ash Horizon
- We're under attack! Get your thorns on and return to combat!
- I'm ready!
- If Sink the Ash Horizon is successful
- We've secured the shore. You'll be more useful at the center of Fort Cadence. They need you there.
Where exactly are my services required?
- Go up the stone steps to the east. We have a small camp at the foot of Fort Cadence. You can't miss it.
- I'll head that way. Thank you.
- On my way!
- I have more important things to do here.
- In her dialogue, she mentions bears but there are none in Sparkfly Fen, nor any in the Maguuma Jungle.