From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Desider Atum Waypoint)
Locations and objectives
- Desider Atum Waypoint —
Desider Atum Vista —
- Just east of the weaponsmith station, along the side of the building, are some floating stairs. Take them to the upper level where the jeweler and artificer stations are.
- Jump to the vista on top of the arch.
- Escort Rikkiti as she brings a message to the Lionguard assault force (10)
- Escort Caracotl to Michotl Grounds (11)
- Building Specialist
- Crafting Crier
- Krewe Apprentice
- Lab Apprentice
- Lab Attendant
- Peacemaker Alpp
- Peacemaker Officer
- Citizen (1): All muds are not equal my dear.
- Citizen (1): You must take into consideration the metals and the biological materials in your sample.
- Citizen (1): Something as common as an embedded fossil can throw off the entire equation.
- Citizen (2): I love it when you talk dirt.
- Trader (1): My colleagues and I were wondering why there is such strife between hylek tribes.
- Trader (2): Stupid question. All tribes have the same needs, but there isn't enough for everybody.
- Trader (1): Surely you could come to an accommodation more cooperative than starving in each others' heads?
- Trader (2): You mean "cooperate" like asura labs cooperate?
- Trader (1): Well, no, but I...ah...uhm...Point taken.
- Trader (1): Want some quick cash? Hydrone Unit has a hundred and one uses for hylek poison and they’re willing to pay.
- Trader (2): No thank you. Hylek have only one use for hylek poison, but it’s an extremely effective one.
- Trader (1): You from Hydrone Unit?
- Trader (2): No.
- Trader (1): Then we can do business.
- Building Specialist: With all our muscle gone out to the reactor, I’m feeling a tad vulnerable.
- Local: We have muscle?
- Building Specialist: Mental muscle.
- Local: What do you want for dinner tonight?
- Building Specialist: Your special brain soup, please. I have to be in top form for the symposium tomorrow.
- Local: I’ll dig into my intelliboost essences. I’m sure I have just the thing.
- Bulk ingredients
- To reach the Jeweler's and Artificer's crafting stations, jump up all three sets of steps to the top of the main building.
- "Desideratum" is a Latin noun meaning "Something wished for or considered desirable."