From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Legendary Reliquary (choice, discontinued)
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
The exact visual effect depends on the total number of legendary trinkets equipped.
- With weapons stowed, an ethereal aura will appear around the player.
- With weapons drawn, four orbs or bubbles will orbit the player's head.
- See also: Legendary trinket#Visual effects
Full material list
- The following prefixes can be selected:
- Vision was released on May 28, 2019
- Its infusion slot can be swapped without an Infusion Extraction Device. The swapped infusion appears in the player's inventory.
- Requires Skyscale with Rift Repair Mastery.
- Vision, Aurora, and Coalescence share one multistage visual effect, with the effect shown dependent on how many of these three items the player has equipped .