From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about legendary trinkets. For the achievement category, see Legendary Trinkets.
List of legendary trinkets
|Aurora||Accessory||Living World Season 3||Aurora: Awakening, Aurora II: Empowering and subcollections|
|Coalescence||Ring||Path of Fire Raids||Coalescence I: Unbridled, Coalescence II: The Gift and Coalescence III: Culmination|
|Vision||Accessory||Living World Season 4||Vision I: Awakening, Vision II: Farsight and subcollections|
All currently released legendary trinkets share the same visual effect. If multiple legendary trinkets are equipped simultaneously, their combined effects change based on their total number.
One legendary trinket equipped
- With weapons stowed, an ethereal purple aura will appear around the player.
- With weapons drawn, four light pink and tan celestial orbs will orbit the player's head.
Two legendary trinkets equipped
- With weapons drawn, four clusters of purple bubbles will orbit the player's head instead of the orbs. The larger bubbles will divide and merge back together as they traverse their orbit.
Three legendary trinkets equipped
- With weapons drawn, a black blob will hover inside a white sphere above the player's head. The four orbs orbiting around turn pure white, with small beams connecting them to the central blob.
- The first legendary trinket, Aurora, was released on July 25, 2017.
- The second legendary trinket, Vision, was released on May 28, 2019.
- The third legendary trinket, Coalescence was released on June 11, 2019.