From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about legendary trinkets. For the achievement category, see Legendary Trinkets.
List of legendary trinkets
|Aurora||Accessory||Living World Season 3||Aurora: Awakening, Aurora II: Empowering and subcollections|
|Coalescence||Ring||Path of Fire Raids||Coalescence I: Unbridled, Coalescence II: The Gift and Coalescence III: Culmination|
|Vision||Accessory||Living World Season 4||Vision I: Awakening, Vision II: Farsight and subcollections|
|Transcendence||Amulet||Player versus Player||Emblem of Tournament Victory and Emblem of Victory|
|Conflux||Ring||World versus World||Emblem of the Avenger and Emblem of the Conqueror|
|Prismatic Champion's Regalia||Amulet||Living World||Seasons of the Dragons (upcoming)|
The 3 currently released PvE legendary trinkets share the same visual effect. If multiple PvE legendary trinkets are equipped simultaneously, their effects combine.
One legendary PvE trinket equipped
- With weapons stowed, an ethereal purple aura will appear around the player.
- With weapons drawn, four light pink and tan celestial orbs will orbit the player's head.
Appearance in passive stance as seen on Duncan
Two legendary PvE trinkets equipped
- With weapons drawn, four clusters of purple bubbles will orbit the player's head instead of the orbs. The larger bubbles will divide and merge back together as they traverse their orbit.
Three legendary PvE trinkets equipped
- With weapons drawn, a black blob will hover inside a white sphere above the player's head. The four orbs orbiting around turn pure white, with small beams connecting them to the central blob.
Competitive legendary trinkets equipped
- Neither Transcendence nor Conflux stack with other trinkets, each displays their own visual effects regardless of how many trinkets, PvE and/or Competitive, the player has equipped.
- The first PvE legendary trinket, Aurora, was released on July 25, 2017.
- The second PvE legendary trinket, Vision, was released on May 28, 2019.
- The third PvE legendary trinket, Coalescence was released on June 11, 2019.
- The first Competitive trinkets, Transcendence and Conflux, were released at the same time, on March 17, 2020.