From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about legendary trinkets. For the achievement category, see Legendary Trinkets.
Legendary trinkets are sets of trinkets of Legendary rarity.
List of legendary trinkets
|Aurora||Accessory||Living World Season 3||Aurora: Awakening, Aurora II: Empowering and subcollections|
|Coalescence||Ring||Path of Fire Raids||Coalescence I: Unbridled, Coalescence II: The Gift and Coalescence III: Culmination|
|Vision||Accessory||Living World Season 4||Vision I: Awakening, Vision II: Farsight and subcollections|
|Transcendence||Amulet||Player versus Player||Emblem of Victory|
|Conflux||Ring||World versus World||Emblem of the Conqueror|
|Prismatic Champion's Regalia||Amulet||Living World Season 2, 3, 4 & 5||Seasons of the Dragons|
Three of the PvE legendary trinkets — Aurora, Coalescence and Vision — share the same visual effect, which depends on the number of these trinkets worn and displayed at the same time. The remaining trinkets each have their own effect.
The visual effects of each trinket can be turned off and on through the Hero Panel.
Aurora, Coalescence and Vision
- One trinket equipped
- With weapons stowed, an ethereal purple aura with blue flames will appear around the player.
- With weapons drawn, four light pink and tan celestial orbs will orbit the player's head.
- Two trinkets equipped
- With weapons stowed, an ethereal purple aura will remain but blue flames will change into purple mist.
- With weapons drawn, four clusters of purple bubbles will orbit the player's head instead of the orbs. The larger bubbles will divide and merge back together as they traverse their orbit.
- Three trinkets equipped
- With weapons stowed, an ethereal aura will change into white mist.
- With weapons drawn, a black blob will hover inside a white sphere above the player's head. The four orbs orbiting around turn pure white, with small beams connecting them to the central blob.
- With weapons drawn, an orb shows a scene of seven charr approaching Stonemist Castle.
- With weapons drawn, an orb shows a scene of two gladiators in the Eternal Coliseum arena appears.
Prismatic Champion's Regalia
- The wearer is surrounded by a shimmering faint rainbow-colored glow. They also emit star-like sparks that rapidly fade.
- The wearer leaves behind a trail of sparks of different colors as they walk.
- When drawing weapons, a burst of light explodes from the wearer's chest.
- Primary article: Legendary trinket/Lore
Duncan image from update notes.
- The first PvE legendary trinket, Aurora, was released on July 25, 2017.
- The second PvE legendary trinket, Vision, was released on May 28, 2019.
- The third PvE legendary trinket, Coalescence, was released on June 11, 2019.
- The first Competitive trinkets, Transcendence and Conflux, were released at the same time, on March 17, 2020.
- The fourth PvE legendary trinket, Prismatic Champion's Regalia, was released on November 30, 2021 with the final update in the Living World Return.