From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Swirls around your finger, a constant reminder of the impact an individual can have.
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Unused Infusion Slot Unused Infusion Slot Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Legendary Reliquary (choice, discontinued)
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- The following achievements are required to acquire the necessary materials for crafting:
- See also: Legendary trinket#Visual effects
- The exact visual effect depends on the total number of legendary trinkets equipped.
- With weapons stowed, an ethereal aura will appear around the player.
- With weapons drawn, four orbs or bubbles will orbit the player's head.
- The visual effects can be disabled.
Full material list
|Primary component||Secondary components||Tertiary components / Cost / Acquisition||Quaternary components / Cost / Acquisition|
|2 Gifts of Condensed Might||2 Gifts of Fangs|
|2 Gifts of Scales|
|2 Gifts of Claws|
|2 Gifts of Bones|
|2 Gifts of Condensed Magic||2 Gifts of Blood|
|2 Gifts of Venom|
|2 Gifts of Totems|
|2 Gifts of Dust|
|77 Mystic Clovers|
|250 Mystic Coins|
|Gift of Compassion||Gift of Desert Mastery||Gift of the Desert|
|Gift of the Rider|
|Bloodstone Shard||200 Spirit Shards|
|250 Funerary Incenses|
|6 Balls of Dark Energy|
|Gift of Complex Emotions|
|150 Legendary Insights|
|Gift of Patience|
- The following prefixes can be selected:
- Coalescence was released with the The Key of Ahdashim raid on June 11, 2019.
- Gift of Compassion can be purchased from Scholar Glenna after finishing a raid encounter.