Signet of Midnight
— In-game description [?]
- Blurred Inscriptions - Signets have improved active effects, and activating one grants you distortion.
- Ineptitude - Interrupting a foe inflicts blind, and blinding a foe inflicts confusion. This trait can only activate on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| December 11, 2018
- This signet's passive effect now grants 180 expertise at level 80 instead of a flat condition duration in order to be consistent with other signet effects.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- The signet's active effect now grants stealth for 2 seconds but no longer applies vulnerability or cripple.
- The recharge has been increased from 25 seconds to 30 seconds.
| February 22, 2017
- The recharge of this skill has been reduced from 30 seconds to 25 seconds.
| July 26, 2016
- This skill now delivers an unblockable attack and will no longer apply blindness through evade.
- This skill now applies 10 stacks of vulnerability as well as cripple for 5 seconds, in addition to blinding enemies.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- The passive effect of this signet now grants 20% condition duration instead of 10% boon duration.
| June 25, 2013
- Increased the blind duration to 5 seconds.
- Decreased the cooldown to 30 seconds.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Signet of Midnight has been added to the game.