From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Blademaster — Gain expertise. Gain condition damage while wielding a sword. Sword skills gain reduced recharge.
- Bloodlust — You have a chance to inflict bleeding on critical hits, and bleeds that you apply last longer.
- Shield Master — Reflect missiles whenever you are blocking. Gain adrenaline when you block an attack or reflect a missile.
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Hardened Armor — Gain resolution when you block or are struck by a critical hit. Strike damage taken is reduced by a percentage while you have resolution.
- The riposte only activates if an attack is blocked while in melee range of a target. However, the riposte will not activate when a ranged attack is blocked; therefore, all ranged attacks will be blocked for the duration of the block.
- If this skill is canceled without using Adrenaline Rush, no adrenaline will be gained, this includes using another skill before Riposte has finished.
- Riposte status is visible on the player's skill bar as the Riposte effect.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|October 02, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|September 09, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|February 04, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.