From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 4 Hero points
- Game link
Glamour. Create a dome around your foes that reflects projectiles.
- Shield Duration: 6 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Ethereal
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Medic's Feedback — Cast Feedback while reviving an ally. Feedback revives allies inside its dome.
- Temporal Enchanter — Glamour skills last longer. When you cast a glamour, allies near the glamour gain resistance and superspeed.
- This field will combo with reflected projectiles, allowing them to confuse the target.
- Effect lasts approximately 1 second longer than the in-game graphic does.
- Reflects projectiles that touch the field and those that are inside.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 03, 2019||
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|January 28, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on Feedback.|
- Was made ground targeted in the January 26, 2016 update.