From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Moment of Clarity — Gain an attack of opportunity for you and your pet on interrupting a foe. Daze and stun durations you inflict last longer. This trait can only grant an attack of opportunity against enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear skills deal more damage and recharge faster. Gain fury when you disable a foe.
- The kick only activates if an attack is blocked while in melee range of a target.
- It is possible to block multiple melee attacks if the ranger is slightly farther away than the range of the kick.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 09, 2014||
|March 26, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.