From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Saving Skyscales||War Eternal||5|
|Hatch a skyscale egg.This content requires all the episodes of Living World Season 4.||Completed 14 Steps||5|
|Skyscale of Water||Collected for your skyscale.|
|Skyscale of Fire||Collected for your skyscale.|
|Skyscale of Ice||Collected for your skyscale.|
|Skyscale of Earth||Collected for your skyscale.|
|Skyscale of Air||Collected for your skyscale.|
|Skyscale of Life||Collected for your skyscale.|
|Skyscale of Blood||Collected for your skyscale.|
|Skyscale of Growth||Collected for your skyscale.|
|Skyscale of Death||Collected for your skyscale.|
|Skyscale of Spirit||Collected for your skyscale.|
|Skyscale of Fear||Collected for your skyscale.|
|Skyscale of Courage||Collected for your skyscale.|
The following route contains minimal backtracking.
- These can be collected and completed at any time.
- The Grove — Collect The Nature of Growth
- Brisban Wildlands — Collect The Nature of Spirit
- Lornar's Pass — Collect The Nature of Fear
- Frostgorge Sound
- Domain of Vabbi
- The following can be collected at any time after completing the above
- The Desolation — Collect Growth of Carrots and Death of the Conquered
- Elon Riverlands — Collect Sands of the Riverlands, Growth of Cauliflower, Death of the Exile, Spirit of the Hero, and Courage in Face of One's Self
- Crystal Oasis — Collect Sands of Sifuri
- Desert Highlands — Collect Waters of Derelict Delve, Fires of the Depths, Ice of the Land, Growth of Strawberries, Death of the Kings and Spirit of the Prophet
- Fields of Ruin — Collect Alektorophobia
- Blazeridge Steppes — Collect Acrophobia
- Black Citadel — Collect Fires of the Legion
- Bloodtide Coast — Collect Waters of Castavall
- Mount Maelstrom — Collect Fires of the Mountain and Winds of the Garden
- Straits of Devastation — Collect Courage in Face of Death
- Thunderhead Peaks — Collect Ice of the Sea
- Dry Top — Collect Sands of Prosperity
- Silverwastes — Collect Courage in Face of Lost Will
- Domain of Istan — Collect Death of the Oppressed
- Domain of Kourna — Collect Waters of Ntouka
- Jahai Bluffs — Collect Winds of the Storm, Spirit of the Lich King and Spirit of the Centaurs
- Upon unlocking this achievement (unlocks 2 hours after completing Skyscale Eggs Collection Achievement)
- Approaching Gorrik in Sun's refuge
- Gorrik: And you're certain of this?
- Taimi: Heck no! But i'm pretty sure it's the right track. Good luck!
- Talking to Gorrik
- Gorrik: Ah, perfect. Taimi and I have put our heads together to determine how to hatch these eggs.
That means what, exactly?
- There's nothing exact about it. Skyscales are unprecedented, their incubation process unknowable. We believe it would be prudent to expose the eggs to a variety of latent magic energies.
- But we won't know for sure without a test. To do that, you'll need to select an egg and expose it to several types of magic throughout the world.
- Once we confirm the theory, we can automate the process for the other eggs. I'll be working on the means to do so. Go on—pick an egg and get moving!
- Saving Skyscales, Skyscale of Air, Skyscale of Blood, Skyscale of Courage, Skyscale of Death, Skyscale of Earth, Skyscale of Fear, Skyscale of Fire, Skyscale of Growth, Skyscale of Ice, Skyscale of Life, Skyscale of Spirit, Skyscale of Water) I'll get started. (Unlocks
- I must be going
- I must be going.
- Maybe later, Gorrik.
- Talking to Grandmaster Elder Djinn Emine
- You did well to overcome the challenges set forth by my disciples. You have taught my fellow djinn an invaluable lesson, and for that I must thank you.
- I need a source of water magic to absorb into this egg.
- I need a source of fire magic to absorb into this egg.
- I need a source of earth magic to absorb into this egg.
- I need a source of air magic to absorb into this egg.
- Talking to Sister Lissa in the Domain of Vabbi
- Hello! I'm kinda busy cheering on my great-great-great-great-grandfather.
- I need a source of death magic to absorb into this egg.
- I won't disturb you.
- Talking to General Almorra Soulkeeper in Dragonfall
- I need a source of blood magic to absorb into this egg.
- See you later.
- Talking to the Teacher in The Omphalos Chamber
- Greetings! Would you care to join us?
- I need a source of growth magic to absorb into this egg.
- Maybe later.
- Talking to the Priestess of Dwayna
- Dwayna is the goddess of air, of light, of life itself. Her blessings ease the burdens of your body so you may move swiftly in her light.
- I need a source of life magic to absorb into this egg.
- Talking to Amaranda the Lonesome
- Commander, it's good to see you. What brings you out here?
- I need a source of spirit magic to absorb into this egg.
- No idea.
- Talking to Orson
- I need a source of fear magic to absorb into this egg.
- I don't have time for this.
- Talking to Frigid Paw
- These doors lead to the Voice's chambers. Only those in balance, those who hear Koda's call, may enter.
- I need a source of ice magic to absorb into this egg.
- I'll just be going.
- After collecting everything
- Gorrik:You're back! and the egg appears no worse for wear. I'll return it to the incubator right away.
What happens now?
- We wait. If we're correct, the egg should be hatching very soon—unless we're not, in which case it won't. Either way, I'll be in touch.
- Love the optimism. Keep me apprised, Gorrik.
- Maybe later, Gorrik.
- You will not be able to enter Sun's Refuge unless you complete the story step "Legacy" from Episode 4 of Living World Season 4.
- Some areas of this collection require the Rune-Locked Doors achievement.