Grandmaster Elder Djinn Emine
Grandmaster Elder Djinn Emine is a djinn who appears after completing the Defeat the grand elder djinn event in the Hanging Gardens in the Domain of Vabbi. She gives those who interact with her a Royal Onyx required for the Glorify the Golden Heart collection. It can be acquired more than once after repeating the interaction.
Emine lived for thousands of years and guided her fellow djinn as a grandmaster. The Hanging Gardens were under her protection as she oversaw the region. At some point in time she got hold of the Royal Onyx, which had once belonged to the rulers of the Primeval Dynasty, and kept it safe. When Kralkatorrik spread the Dragonbrand to the Domain of Vabbi after 1328 AE, Emine and her fellow djinn cast a protective barrier around the gardens to prevent the Elder Dragon's corruption from reaching it.
The Pact Commander traveled to Vabbi in 1330 AE in pursuit of the rogue god Balthazar who was intending to slay Kralkatorrik. While exploring the region and pursuing the lost Primeval jewelry mentioned in the Book of Awakening to Light, the Commander and fellow adventurers found the Hanging Gardens and encountered its djinn protectors. After besting four grand elder djinn in combat, the victors saw Emine herself appearing. The Grandmaster was impressed by the mortals' power and congratulated them on teaching her djinn disciples an invaluable lesson. She had a brief conversation with the Commander and the adventurers afterwards, and handed over the Royal Onyx without a fight as a reward for completing the challenge.
- Defeat the grand elder djinn (80) [Group Event]
- You did well to overcome the challenges set forth by my disciples. You have taught my fellow djinn an invaluable lesson, and for that I must thank you.
Can you tell me more about yourself?
- I am Emine. I have lived for thousands of years, guiding my fellow djinn. This place is under my protection, and it remains unharmed by the magic of the Crystal Dragon.
- Take care.
Do I also have to fight you for one of the primeval gemstones?
- It's in my possession, but there's no need to fight—I will gladly return it to its rightful owners.
- Royal Onyx) Thank you for this. Take care. (receive
- See you.
- Rare Collections: Glorify the Golden Heart — Collect 10 missing gems, and combine them with Amalgamated Gemstones in the Lair of Zommoros. (3)
- Emine is a female name derived from the Arabic Amina which means "faithful, truthful, trustworthy, courageous".