"Melonni" is a child running around in Eastern Commons in Divinity's Reach. She and her two girlfriends "Jora" and "Gwen" are playing tag and pretending they're the great heroes Melonni, Jora and Gwen Thackeray. Not very far from them are three boys also playing, Little Figo, Izzy and Len, who approach the girls from time to time.
- My mom says that if I want to be an adventurer, I need to spend a lot of time outside. I think she was just mad I dented her stewpot.
An adventurer should be prepared for any kind of terrain.
- Oh! That makes sense. It was probably time for me to explore a bit farther anyway. Thanks!
- No problem.
- Have fun and be careful.
- When approached by Little Figo, Izzy and Len
- Little Figo: No girls allowed. Only centaurs!
- Melonni: You're not the boss of me, horseface! We were here first.
- Little Figo: No, you weren't. I'm gonna knock your butt in the mud!
- Melonni: Oh, no you won't. Gwen! Jora! Prepare to deploy cooties!
- Little Figo: Get away! Don't touch me! (...runs away with his friends)
- Melonni: Rawr! I'm a charr, and I'm going to eat you!
- Can I help you?
- Good to meet you.
- How do you do?
- When I grow up, I'm going to be a brave hero!
- May Dwayna bless you.
- Tag you're it.
- Melonni is a Dervish hero in Guild Wars Nightfall.