- 1 Update 2 - June 11, 2019
- 2 Late Notes - June 11, 2019
- 3 Update - June 11, 2019
Update 2 - June 11, 2019
- Fixed an issue in which the incorrect effect could be displayed on a character wearing a legendary trinket or ring.
- Updated Shiny weapon Mystic Forge recipes to properly use Quartz Crystals.
- The Private Squad toggle has been disabled until this feature is ready for release.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 97,256
Late Notes - June 11, 2019
- The throw and catch speeds have been reduced in all three levels of the "Play catch with your skyscale" activity in the Troublesome Skyscales collection achievement.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from crafting the Extra-Pungent Skyscale Treat after unlocking the recipe.
Update - June 11, 2019
The Mystic Forge skritt want to help defeat Qadim by providing adventurers with new "shinies," helping them look their best while battling this dangerous foe. Of course, nothing in life is ever free. Qadim's destabilization of magic has resulted in daily ley-line nodes briefly forming near the remnants of world bosses. Gather condensed ley-line essence from these nodes, along with a few other materials, and combine them in the Mystic Forge to create these shiny new weapons.
- This event runs from 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) on June 11 to 1:00 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) on June 25. After this time period, condensed ley-line essence can be purchased with gaeting crystals from Glenna in Ahdashim or from the Magnetite Exchange Operative in the Lion's Arch Aerodrome.
- Combine Condensed Ley-Line Essences, Charged Cores, Elder Wood Logs, and Quartz Crystals in the Mystic Forge to create Shiny and Ultra Shiny weapons.
- Collect all of the weapons to earn the Ultra Shiny title!
- Improved behavior when mounting the skyscale in midair after using updrafts and other traversal abilities.
- The skyscale will no longer enter the wall-cling state when hitting a wall if it is descending using the Mount Ability 2 key.
- Fixed a bug in which the skyscale could continue playing its wall-cling animation after using a waypoint.
- Fixed a bug in which the skyscale's energy-gain rate could be higher than intended after mounting in midair.
- Fixed a bug that prevented skyscales from blinking.
- War Eternal: Fixed an issue in which Aurene would fail to appear at the beginning of the Descent instance for some players.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect objective text to appear in the "Defeat Ysshi Hessani and Pek Rakt Grag" event in the Domain of Vabbi.
- Reduced the time Augury Rock is open by 10 minutes, shortening the wait for the "Disperse the wild magic that escaped from Augury Rock" event in Elon Riverlands.
- The Mute Player Alerts sound option will now mute the alert chime accompanying some targeted skills (mostly found in raids and story instances) and the alert chime that accompanies the application of many special action skills.
After the events in the Mystic Forge, Qadim has returned home to the Hidden City of Ahdashim to usurp a great power. Find the Key and the cardinals for guidance into the hallowed city walls, and save not just the djinn but the entire world from Qadim's master scheme.
- A new item, the Spirit Banner, is available from the Mystic Forge in exchange for 50 Spirit Shards.
- Various WvW blueprint denominations have been removed from the Mystic Forge, as those multiples were made obsolete by the ability to select how many players wish to purchase.
- Fixed a bug in which some ascended raid reward containers did not stack.
- Fixed a bug in which Exquisite Serpentite Jewels did not have attribute text.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- The new Shimmerwing Skyscale Skin is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 2,000 gems.
- The new Skyscale Hatchling Mining Tool with the Glyph of Alchemy is now available in the Utility category of the Gem Store for 1,000 gems.
- For a limited time, the Crystalline Dragon Wings Backpack Glider Combo returns to the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- Fixed some texture stretching on the Skyscale Chair.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 97,235
- A new option ("invisible") has been added to the squad panel.