Destroy the chak gerent before it reaches the cannon (Rata Novus Lane)
Destroy the chak gerent before it reaches the cannon
The Chak Gerent has five different attacks that he does throughout the event: A swipe that causes knockdown, a lunge attack which also causes knockdown, an evade(similar to how Karkas evade), a tail slam attack triggering multiple AoE attacks that can deal a lot of damage if a player gets hit by it and will knock players down for 3-5 second, and lastly Pheromone Clouds which resembles a purple donut like ball of air. This last ability spawn randomly and is the most dangerous, and being inside of them will cause players to lose health very fast. They grow 3x in size before fading away.
During the Chak Geren'ts tail attack, he gains a breakable defiance bar. However it is not recommended to instantly break it, as the Chak Gerent is stationary during this phase, meaning he camps inside any AoEs, and it is best to start breaking it roughly 20-25 seconds into the attack phase. This will stun the Chak Gerent, enabling a bit more damage and 5 seconds extra of a stunned Gerent without the rockfall, though after roughly 25-30 seconds, the Chak Gerent will break out of this phase on his own.
- Upon event start
- Rata Novus Golem: Leyline—capacity—at—full. Defense—mode—engaged.
- Agent Zildi: Would you look at the size...I mean, immense target on the field.
- Upon event ending and cycling to previous event
- Agent Zildi: Toxic material spill. Evacuate!
- Agent Zildi: Incappacitation successful. Now, power the golem!
- Upon event repeating
- Agent Zildi: The target is ambulatory again. Situation approaching critical.
- Upon event success
- Agent Zildi: Exemplary!