Destroy the chak gerent before it reaches the cannon (Ogre Lane)
Destroy the chak gerent before it reaches the cannon
Destroy the chak gerent before it reaches the cannon is an event during King of the Jungle. It requires the players to defeat the Legendary Chak Gerents in each respective lane before it reaches each cannon.
- The chak gerent has burrowed
- Legendary Chak Gerent
- Time remaining: 3:00
The Chak Gerent has five different attacks that he does throughout the event: A swipe that causes knockdown, a lunge attack which also causes knockdown, an evade(similar to how Karkas evade), a tail slam attack triggering multiple AoE attacks that can deal a lot of damage if a player gets hit by it and will knock players down for 3-5 second, and lastly Pheromone Clouds which resembles a purple donut like ball of air. This last ability spawn randomly and is the most dangerous, and being inside of them will cause players to lose health very fast. They grow 3x in size before fading away.
During the Chak Geren'ts tail attack, he gains a breakable defiance bar. However it is not recommended to instantly break it, as the Chak Gerent is stationary during this phase, meaning he camps inside any AoEs, and it is best to start breaking it roughly 20-25 seconds into the attack phase. This will stun the Chak Gerent, enabling a bit more damage and 5 seconds extra of a stunned Gerent without the rockfall, though after roughly 25-30 seconds, the Chak Gerent will break out of this phase on his own.
- Upon event start
- Agent Caerys: By the tree. Target on the field!
- Upon event ending and cycling to previous event
- Agent Caerys: Toxic pools spotted on the fields. Stay out of them!
- Agent Caerys: The target's lurked. Destroy those eggs to get it to show itself!
- Upon even repeating
- Agent Caerys: Stop the target from getting to the cannons! Throw everything you have at it!
- Upon event completion
- Agent Caerys: Woohoo! *ahem* I mean, target down!