Open paths to the unexplored reaches of your guild hall.
— In-game description
List of new areas opened
Unlocking further exploration in the Gilded Hollow removes the rocks behind the Crystal Chamber giving access to the northern half of the map with a waypoint. The north east corner of the map is a jumping puzzle, accessible to the east of the map. The door behind the treasury room is still closed. Although there are many open areas unlocked there are no small enclosed areas. There are no additional merchants, proprietors or chat options.
- Gives access to the northern half of the map with a waypoint.
- Rope bridges lead to cliffside buildings against the waterfalls.
- A jumping puzzle can be found south of the mine, leading south wards.
- Gives access to the north-eastern part with a few domes previously accessible only with Springer masteries.
- Opens many of the rocks of the eastern edge of the map
- A new stable appears in the south-eastern corner with 2 raptors, springers and skimmers
- Wooden bridges previously visible on the minimap appear between some domes
- Vantage Dome Waypoint appears atop the north-east corner
- A mount race is available : it starts at the stables, goes north through the new opened path and goes on around the whole map and back to the stable. The path is straightforward, and marked with flags.