The Guild Initiative is an organization that is represented at Guild Initiative Headquarters and inside guild halls. It offers a variety of services to guilds and guild members. According to its leader, Dougal Keane, the Guild Initiative is an arm of the Tyrian Explorer's Society, operating with the endorsement of the five major nations of Tyria and the Captain's Council in Lion's Arch.
Guild Initiative NPCs may appear and disappear from particular locations depending on the current level of the guild that you are representing. The options offered will vary depending on your Guild permissions and whether your account has the Heart of Thorns expansion.
|Service||Guild Initiative Headquarters||Guild Hall|
|Blue Team Coordinator||0||1|
|Green Team Coordinator||0||1|
|Guild Commendation Trader||1||1|
|Guild Hall Explorer||1||1|
|Guild Initiative Notary||1||1|
|Guild Sound Technician||0||1|
|Red Team Coordinator||0||1|
|War Room Proprietor||0||1|
- See also: Category:Guild Initiative
- Gamli Aðalsteinnson
- Green Team Coordinator
- Grímur Oddursson
- Guild Initiative Headquarters
- Guild Initiative Representative (guild armorer)
- Guild Initiative Representative (guild bank)
- Guild Initiative Representative (guild mission)
- Guild Initiative Representative (guild weaponsmith)
- Guild Initiative Representative (merchant)
- Guild Master
- Guild Officer (guild commendation trader)
- Guild Promoter (guild commendation trader)
- Hannah the Younger
- You must be representing a Guild to use these services.
- Your Guild must have been appropriately upgraded to use certain services.