Guild Hall Explorer
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Guild Hall Explorers are NPCs located in the Guild Initiative Headquarters, inside, and outside guild halls.
- Those outside unclaimed guild halls give warnings on the dangers within.
- Each inside Guild Initiative Headquarters offers a different expedition into the Heart of Maguuma to claim a guild hall and a preview of that guild hall. All members of the expedition must have the Heart of Thorns expansion, although any player may interact with a Guild hall explorer.
- After a particular guild hall is claimed by a guild:
- Any guild member may access it using the guild panel.
- The associated Guild hall explorer relocates from Guild Initiative Headquarters to inside the guild hall.
- Chillos Blackwelt: The Doomteeth (Verdant Brink)
- Genessy: Tarir, the Forgotten City (Auric Basin)
- Hashim: Guild Initiative Headquarters (Postern Ward), Windswept Haven (Crystal Desert)
- Kogga: Gilded Hollow (Heart of Maguuma), Guild Initiative Headquarters (Postern Ward), Windswept Haven (Crystal Desert)
- Lehtkir: Western Mihan Hillsides (Domain of Vabbi)
- Sarah McKenzy: Lost Precipice (Heart of Maguuma), Guild Initiative Headquarters (Postern Ward), Windswept Haven (Crystal Desert)
- 100 is required to claim a guild hall.
- Upon claiming a new guild hall, your current upgrades are transferred to the new guild hall and the old one becomes inaccessible.
- Guild Hall Explorers were introduced with the 23-Oct-2015 release of the Heart of Thorns expansion.