From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Bottle of Highly Concentrated Krait Oil||Consumable||Ascended||10 0 0|
|Bottle of Refined Krait Oil||Consumable||Exotic||5 0 0|
|Bottle of Refined Krait Oil||Consumable||Exotic||1 0 0|
|Bottle of Refined Krait Oil||Consumable||Exotic||10 0|
|Bottle of Refined Krait Oil||Consumable||Exotic||1 25|
- Consortium Remedy Tradesman
- For previous dialogue: Tradesman Maezz/dialogue
- If you haven't interacted with him before August 9th patch
- Looking for genuine Refined Krait Oil? It's cured sickness, ailments, flesh wounds, and other general maladies. Would you like to try some?
- Let me have a look.
- Maybe another time.
- If you chose "Sure, what's the harm?" before the August 9th patch
- Welcome back, friend! I've got my shop set up.
- That's great! Can I see what you've got?
- I have to be going.
- If you chose "Not a chance. Get this garbage out of my town!" before the August 9th patch
- Oh. It's you. Bet you thought I'd forget what you did to my supplies. If you want something from me, it'll cost you.
- Just show me what you have
- I don't need this.
- After receiving Broken Shadowstone as part of Burden of Choice
- Hello, <Character name>. On behalf of the Consortium, I would like to make you a special offer.
- The Consortium is aware of your condition as well as this artifact that the Priory has been fumbling with for years.
- The Consortium is very well connected. We have a proposal for you. Give us the Shadowstone, and in exchange, we will cure your hallucinations in a safe and natural way.
Why should I listen to you?
- Just by knowing about your condition, we have proven that we have a more extensive network of information. The Priory, like the rest of the pact, is falling apart.
- Let me show you how to complete it. There. See, we know what this artifact is for. I cannot disclose its purpose, but I can tell you it would be a terrible mistake for you to use this on yourself. (Receives Reforged Shadowstone)
And how would you cure my condition?
- My krait oil has certain ingredients that will suppress your hallucinations. Feel free to try it for yourself.
What's in this stuff?
- I am not at liberty to discuss that. I can assure you that all the ingredients are naturally sourced. When you are convinced, I will give you a concentrated formula that will permanently cure you.
- Let's see this oil.
- We'll see.
- After receiving Reforged Shadowstone as part of Burden of Choice
- Welcome back. Are you finally ready to give me the Shadowstone?
- We have a deal. I'll give you the artifact, you give me the permanent cure.
- No. I don't trust you.
- If you sided with Historian Tranton at the end of Burden of Choice
- You've made your allegiances clear, bookah. If you want to buy any of my krait oil you'll have to pay extra.
- On approach only if you haven't chosen either dialogue option
- May I bother you for just a moment?
- Kicking over his wares
- Tradesman Maezz: My word!
- Tradesman Maezz: I won't go easy on you!
- Tradesman Maezz: Vacate these premises!
- Tradesman Maezz: Have at you, charlatan!
- (if female norn)
- <Character name>: All done.
- (if female human)[verification requested]
- <Character name>: Kicking tail and taking names.
- <Character name>: My job here is done.
- (if male charr)
- <Character name>: That was worth it.
- Tradesman Maezz will remember the choice your account picks.
- Added to the game during the July 26, 2016 update.
- He will sell items at a discount to players who sampled his wares before the August 9, 2016 update
- Players who decided to destroy his place before the August 9, 2016 update will have to pay an increased price.
- If the player decides to side with the Durmand Priory during Burden of Choice he will raise the price of Refined Krait Oil even further
- When the player hands him the Reforged Shadowstone during Burden of Choice he will sell Bottles of Highly Concentrated Krait Oil